Friday 14 October 2011

Car booting







Some of my finds from a recent trip to Quorn car boot in Leicestershire.....I think the best quality I've seen but also the cheapest. I'm very proud of my retro Fisher Price classics, beautifully illustrated books and cute little sheepskin boots. With most things only 20p or 50p I only spent a few pounds and came home very chuffed.
*Rosie's Walk book by Pat Hutchins *Suede and sheepskin boots *Little bears jigsaw with separate faces, bodies and legs *Chicco activity board *Tomy merry-go-round *Ship Shapes book

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog. I appreciate you for posting this blog.
    Wandsworth Taxi | Wandsworth Cab | Wandsworth Minicab

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete